stok is looking for an experienced Construction Manager to join our growing San Francisco team. You will manage the budget, schedule, procurement, and client representation for tenant improvement projects including programming, design, construction, occupancy and closeout. Ideal candidates have a background in architecture or architectural engineering, experience managing construction projects, and a deep passion for sustainability.
- Prepare scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Create, manage and monitor the project schedule and budget throughout project duration.
- Produce monthly Owner status/project reports to track progress against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Organize and manage team meetings.
- Generate written reports and meeting minutes and distribute to client.
- Advise key subcontractor selection.
- Monitor RFIs, submittals, and change orders.
- Manage permitting applications and approvals.
- Assess change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Mediate and assist in the resolution of construction conflicts.
- Review general contractor application for payments and develop and implement tracking and payment process/system (includes purchase orders and contractor & vendor invoices).
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks to ensure all projects stay within budget and schedule
- 5+ years experience in tenant improvement and/or ground-up construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, or a similar field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with SmartSheets, Microsoft Project, and Micorosoft Dynamics CRM a plus
- Familiarity with LEED a plus
- Excellent communication, accounting and organizational skills
- Ability to travel within the Bay Area
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.